Our Five Favorites from this Summer: Shop the the hottest trends!
What an amazing summer at the showroom! As the season comes to a close and the heat has trapped us indoors, we are reflecting on some of our favorite interior trends from the last few months.
1) Mark D. Sikes. Starting off with an ode to our design crush this summer... he has acquired national attention from coast to coast and it is easy to see why. His timeless appeal and effortless mix of pattern and shades of blue is just one way he continues to keep us dreaming of an ocean view.
2) Chintz. Finally, the day we have all been waiting for. M E Home has always been a tried-and-true floral fan, but these updated chintz fabrics are a welcomed improvement in our collection and any home. Schedule an appointment today to pick out the perfect pillow pattern (say that three times)!
3) Oversized art. Although original artwork is something to be cherished, we've been filling some walls with hand selected giclées. Without breaking the budget, these pieces make just as big of a statement on any wall.
4) Glassware. On installation day, we always make sure to pack plenty of accessories to take to each of our clients' homes. Colored glass of all shapes and sizes adds an updated interest to any bookshelf, cocktail table or cabinet. These accessories are some of our favorite in store!
5) Burl wood. Okay--so maybe it has been trending more than the past few months, but we still have a love affair with almost anything burl wood. It adds texture and a rich interest to a space that is undeniable.
What are your favorite trends from this summer?