Holiday Gift Guide 2017
It is never too early to start thinking about the perfect gift for each family member and friend. We have created a list of our favorite items within the store that would make almost anyone excited to tear off that wrapping paper! From accessories to home fragrances--we've got you covered!
1) Coffee table books have continued to be a timeless gift for both men and women alike. From Christian Dior in the south of France to Oklahoma City's pride and joy, we've selected a few of our favorite books anyone would love to look through this holiday season.
2) For the blue and white obsessed, these porcelain planters, jars and plates continue to be best sellers both in store and online. Their timeless appeal mixes well in both traditional and modernized spaces.
3) One of the most romantic gifts someone can give (in our personal opinion) is art. It is so personal since it is oftentimes kept in a home for longer periods of time than furniture. Someone will always remember when they received a piece of art every time they pass by. From eclectic drawings to traditional florals, here are a few of our favorite pieces.
4) No one can ever have too many candles. We like to think that we are home fragrance connoisseurs, so we've hand-selected this particular candle line for the season. It has both rich and fresh scents that fill a room without being overpowering.
5) For the coziest gift, look no further. This alpaca throw is as soft as they come. There is no better way to say happy holidays than giving someone something they can curl up by the fire with on those cold winter nights. Oh!...And it comes in amazing colors that accessorize a sofa perfectly.
Don't forget to check back with our newest additions to the site including home accessories, pillows and more! 'Tis the Season!!!